A deposit of $25 per person is required at least 14 days prior to the event date or at the time of inquiry. The remaining balance is due the day of service. Credit card or electronic payments only.
- Bride (lashes & touch-up kit included) – $100
- Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor, other Guests – $80
- Flower Girl (includes eye look, lip, blush, & highlight optional) – $45
- Wedding Youth under 16 years of age – $70
- Everyday & Glamour Makeup – $80\
- Airbrush Makeup – $100
- Special Effects SFX (face & body painting) – $TBD, please Contact Us
- Lashes (provided & applied) – $10
- Lash application (if you choose to buy your own lashes) – $5
- Makeup Trial – $60
Consultation (includes complimentary eye look) – FREE
Classic Lash Extensions
- Full Set – $85
- Touch-up (8-16 days) – $25
- Touch-up (17-24 days) – $45
- Touch-up (24-31 days) – $65
- Lash Removal – $30
Complimentary aftercare kit includes a spoolie, cleansing brush, oil free cleanser, and an aftercare instruction card.
- Brows – $18
- Underarms – $20
- Lip, Chin, Nostrils, Ears – $12 each
- Full Face – $38
- Group Discount: JRMA offers a 10% discount for groups of 5 or more people on the same appointment. You must book all 5 or more people at least 48 hours in advance to receive the discount. This offer does not apply to face painting.
- Travel Costs (add’l fee may apply): Our makeup artists will travel to an appointment within the Salt Lake Metropolitan Area (from Salt Lake City to Lehi, Magna to Cottonwood Heights) at no additional charge. Any appointments that require travel outside of this area will be charged the IRS standard mileage rate of 57.5 cents per mile. We are willing to travel up to 150 miles to reach most appointment destinations with a larger travel fee to be determined at the time of booking. If you require our artists to travel more than 150 miles away it is your responsibility to inform us at the time you schedule the appointment to determine availability and any additional travel costs which may include overnight accommodations.
- Late Policy & Fee: As your time is valuable so is the time of our makeup artists. We expect you to be ready for our makeup artists at the agreed upon location (our studio or other agreed upon location) on the date of your appointment and within 10 minutes of your scheduled time. If you do not arrive or are not ready 10 minutes after the agreed upon appointment time we will begin charging you a $80 hourly rate until you are ready. This means that in addition to the previously agreed upon costs for our services you will be charged for our time waiting for you. Please arrive at our studio or be ready at the agreed upon location on time.
- Cancellation Policy (deposit refund): If you choose to cancel your scheduled appointment you MUST cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment date/time to receive a full refund of your deposit. If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment date/time
your deposit is non-refundable.